About IMAGINE Leaders
IMAGINE Leaders is a new transformational leadership initiative of IMAGINE led by co-founder Valerie Keller focused on:
1) developing the conscious leaders our world needs now with the capabilities to lead and effect systems change; and
2) accelerating the partnerships and disruptive businesses that will realign the intent of business with the prosperity of the planet
You will join a small, committed team and will work closely with Valerie Keller and the project lead for IMAGINE Leaders. You will be responsible for the line management of two part-time project coordinators and will work alongside the team to develop the ideal structure and growth plan for the organisation.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced, dynamic project manager to support the strategic development of our exciting new community alongside the design and delivery of our first two transformation journeys in 2022 around the nexus of food, climate and health.
If you enjoy working in a start-up environment and are passionate about leadership development, scaling disruptive start-ups and the power of business to make a difference, this could be the role for you.
- Support the development and execution of a strategic 3-year plan for IMAGINE Leaders
- Manage the successful end-to-end delivery of IMAGINE Leaders’ September 2022 transformation journey , including:
- Sourcing and confirming venues for the two experiences and all experience related logistics including hotel bookings
- Coordinating speaker invitations and follow-ups
- Executing a robust nomination, selection and invitation process
- Establishing a process for billing, payments and sponsorships
- Coordinating and streamlining all participant communications
- Support the delivery of a community development strategy that keeps all IMAGINE stakeholders connected and engaged throughout the year
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of IMAGINE Leaders’ yearly transformation journeys, ensuring clear success factors are defined for all activities, and that risks are carefully considered, documented and mitigated
- Build strong working relationships with IMAGINE’s partners, Alumni CEO Circle, Mission Board and faculty
- Own IMAGINE Leaders brand guidelines and oversee the creation of all marketing collateral
- Establish a central CRM system and process for keeping all community records up to date
- Oversee website management ensuring that it is kept up to date and on-brand
- Conduct and manage up-to-date competitor analysis
- Manage and support a team of two part-time direct reports
Essential skills and experience
- 5 years + experience in delivering projects and programmes, building scalable processes from scratch.
- Strong attention to detail and willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with anything, no task is too big or too small.
- Flexible and highly responsive to the needs of people and projects
- Self-aware with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal thoughtfully, calmly, and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proactive problem-solver; you understand the importance of doing exceptional work and are motivated by achieving results and being part of a team.
Location: London, UK based with travel required
Commitment: 3 days a week but open to full time-applicants
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum based on experience (pro-rated)
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] and answer the following questions:
- Why you think you’d be a perfect fit for the role
- When you think about the world now, what drives you crazy? What makes your soul sing
- Can you share an ‘Aha!’ moment or experience in your life that changed your perception of how you see yourself and the world?