Transformation Journeys 2022
25th-30th September, Oxford, UK
The Oxford Experience
Developing and accelerating the transformational leaders our world needs now
Leveraging the best of Oxford, and building off a proven methodology developed with the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders community, we are providing the space for the pioneering leaders at the heart of our systems to be developed, the solutions making an impact now can be scaled and the partnerships needed to shift systems can be born.
Dates: 25th – 30th September 2022
Location: Oxford, UK
Who This is For
The IMAGINE Leaders Oxford Experience is for senior leaders committed to sustainability, climate action and tackling social inequality. We are convening a curated cohort of leaders from:
- Business: the next-gen CEOs who have the resources within their business and through their value chain to effect change.
- Disruptive Innovators: the scale ready Founders reimagining what is possible; everything from what we eat, what we wear, how we move and live in harmony within our climate and planetary boundaries.
- Investors: the purpose-driven investors who are funding innovative net-positive solutions.
- Civil Society & Government: the innovative leaders building cross-sector partnerships to accelerate solutions at scale.
How You'll Grow
Leveraging the latest neuroscience on how humans learn individually and collectively, the experience will be a unique blend of fireside chats, debates, individual reflection and small group conversations, case study immersions and accelerators with real world been-there, done- that CEOs and founders. You will:
- Learn new skills, gain global perspectives, and develop capabilities to lead. See here for more details
- Join a courageous collective. You will be part of an unparalleled community of leaders committed to impact who are on hand to support you on your journey
- Scale disruptive ideas and innovative business models with your fellow travellers and faculty members
Who You'll Grow With
Joining us in September, will be a carefully selected diverse group committed to meaningful transformation through their life and leadership. Your peers will be the next-gen CEOs from across the food and agriculture value chain, senior business leaders, founders of scale ready disruptive businesses and civil society and government leaders with the passion – and the power – for systems change.
Professor of Globalisation and Development, University of Oxford Founding Director, Oxford Martin School
In line with top-tier executive education, the experience contribution is £10,000 (excl. taxes). We’re committed to convening a diverse community and recognise the full contribution might not be accessible for everyone. If you work in the not-for-profit or government space, please indicate on the application for potential fellowships.