Director, IMAGINE Leaders
IMAGINE‘s mission is to:
1) develop the transformational leaders our world needs now with the capabilities to lead and effect true systems change
2) accelerate the partnerships and disruptive businesses that will realign the intent of business with the prosperity of the planet
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly-skilled, passionate and motivated Director with a track record of executing on client-based work at a strategic and operational level. You’ll be part of an agile, high-ambition, high-energy, team. You will partner directly with IMAGINE Founder and CEO, Valerie Keller, building the long-term growth and commercial strategy for IMAGINE.
You will bring a deep grounding in project management, strategy & business principles as well as a general understanding of the dynamics of systems change and human transformation. Whilst capable of strategic thinking, you will also be delivery orientated, pro-active, responsive and flexible in approach, able to work with the ambiguity of an expanding business.
We ‘imagine’ that you may have started your career in one of the top-tier management consultancies or have relevant experience in corporate C-suite, executive education or innovative founders, cut your teeth in the hard stuff.
You then may have had your ‘aha’ moment – the moment you realized that life is more than just about more efficiency or making more money – and taken on roles for more impact. You’re now looking for an opportunity to have a greater impact – conserving the one planet we have and ensuring everyone has an equal chance in life.
On a day-to-day basis you will lead and manage the operations of IMAGINE. You’ll specifically play an important role in:
You’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of:
- The short, mid and long-term growth and commercial strategy for IMAGINE
- The community engagement strategy for IMAGINE’s growing community of senior leaders from across sectors and industries
- The annual offering of transformational leadership journeys and other products
- Responsible for executing on sales targets for the annual IMAGINE budget
- Build strong client relationships with corporates and philanthropic organisations employing a variety of strategies to engage senior leaders and c-suites
- Manage all partnerships discussions from initial pitch and writing bespoke proposals to conversion to partnership
- Business pipeline development
- Oversee the development and execution of all marketing materials and related marketing and communication strategies
- Provide motivational leadership for a small core team providing day-to-day Team management, mentorship and development opportunities, whilst celebrating successes and recognising achievements
- Work with all adjunct Teams to ensure quality and best practice HR, Legal, Finance and IT infrastructure and operating procedures for a growing early stage venture
- Oversee and manage the successful end-to-end delivery of all of IMAGINE transformational leadership journeys and convenings
- Act as the main point of contact for all partners, Mission Board members and Alumni CEO Circle members
- Act as a public face for the organisation
Essential skills and experience
- 5-10 years of project management experience in a top-tier consulting company or equivalent with proven record of delivering projects and programmes, building scalable processes from scratch
- Strong attention to detail and willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with anything, no task is too big or too small
- Self-aware with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal thoughtfully, calmly, and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proactive problem-solver; you understand the importance of doing exceptional work and are motivated by achieving results and being part of a team
- Purpose-driven – deeply passionate about business as a force for good, sustainability and social impact, with knowledge and understanding of the primary drivers, issues and trends shaping the space
- Flexible and highly responsive to the needs of people and projects
- Experience working within a start-up environment or rapidly expanding business
- A team player who is optimistic, open and fun
Location: London Area, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Hours: Full time
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience, plus discretionary bonus plan and non-cash benefits e.g. share based rewards
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you’d be a perfect fit for the role?
- When you think about the world now, what drives you crazy? What makes your soul sing?
- Can you share an ‘Aha!’ moment or experience in your life that changed your perception of how you see yourself and the world?