Director, IMAGINE Leaders
Director, IMAGINE Leaders
About IMAGINE Leaders
Launched in Davos in 2022, IMAGINE Leaders is a transformational leadership initiative of IMAGINE. Its mission is to:
1) develop the transformational leaders our world needs now with the capabilities to lead and effect true systems change
2) accelerate the partnerships and disruptive businesses that will realign the intent of business with the prosperity of the planet
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly-skilled, passionate and motivated Director with a track record of executing on client-based work at a strategic and operational level. You’ll be part of a small-but-growing, high-ambition, high-energy, team. You will work directly with the Founder, Valerie Keller, building the long-term growth and commercial strategy for IMAGINE Leaders.
You will bring a deep grounding in project management, strategy & business principles as well as a general understanding of the dynamics of transformations in large corporates and/or other human systems. Whilst capable of strategic thinking, you will also be delivery orientated, pro-active, responsive and flexible in approach, able to work with the ambiguity of a rapidly expanding business.
We ‘imagine’ that you may have started your career in one of the top-tier management consultancies, cut your teeth in the hard stuff so to say so you know how to whizzle up amazing analyses whilst connecting with clients at whichever level at the right, professional, yet human tone of voice.
You then may have had your ‘aha’ moment – as we call it – the moment you realized that life is more than just about more efficiency or making more money – it’s about value and values, profits and purpose or even profits through purpose, conserving the one planet we have and ensuring everyone has an equal chance in life… that’s when you decided to move into something that is more purpose-driven.
On a day-to-day basis you will lead and manage the operations of IMAGINE Leaders, providing executive direction on experience design, client management and business development. You’ll specifically play an important role in:
You’ll be responsible for the design and development of:
- the short, mid and long-term growth and commercial strategy for IMAGINE Leaders
- the community engagement strategy for IMAGINE Leaders growing community of senior leaders from across sectors and industries
- the annual offering of transformational leadership journeys and other products
- Manage all partnership discussions from initial pitch and writing bespoke proposals to conversion to partnership
- Build strong relationships with corporates and philanthropic organisations employing a variety of strategies to engage senior leaders and c-suites
- Oversee the development and execution of all marketing materials and related marketing and communication strategies
Experience Design & Delivery
You’ll oversee and manage the successful end-to-end delivery of all of IMAGINE Leaders’ transformational leadership journeys including:
- Designing the experience journey with all key stakeholders in mind
- Budget management and approval
- Building long-term relationships with key faculty and contributors
- Executing a robust nomination, selection and invitation process
- Standing up a delivery team for each journey as required
- Act as the main point of contact for all partners, Mission Board members and Alumni CEO Circle members
- Build the public profile of IMAGINE Leaders and act as a public face for the organisation
- You’ll provide motivational leadership for a growing team providing mentorship and development opportunities, whilst celebrating successes and recognising achievements.
Essential skills and experience
- 5-10 years of project management experience in a top-tier consulting company or equivalent with proven record of delivering projects and programmes, building scalable processes from scratch
- Strong attention to detail and willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with anything, no task is too big or too small
- Self-aware with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal thoughtfully, calmly, and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proactive problem-solver; you understand the importance of doing exceptional work and are motivated by achieving results and being part of a team
- Purpose-driven – deeply passionate about business as a force for good, sustainability and social impact, with knowledge and understanding of the primary drivers, issues and trends shaping the space
- Flexible and highly responsive to the needs of people and projects
- Experience working within a start-up environment or rapidly expanding business
- A team player who is optimistic, open and fun
Location: London, UK based with travel required
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000-70,000 (based on experience)
Start Date: As soon as possible
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you’d be a perfect fit for the role?
- When you think about the world now, what drives you crazy? What makes your soul sing?
- Can you share an ‘Aha!’ moment or experience in your life that changed your perception of how you see yourself and the world?