Leaders Oxford Experience July 2022
25th-30th September, Oxford, UK
The Oxford Experience
Developing and accelerating the conscious leaders our world needs now
Leveraging the best of Oxford, and building off a proven methodology developed with the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders community, we are providing the space for the pioneering leaders at the heart of our systems to be developed, the solutions making an impact now can be scaled and the partnerships needed to shift systems can be born.
Dates: 25th – 30th September 2022
Location: Oxford, UK
Application Due: 26th June 2022
Who This is For
This is for anyone asking themselves, how can I leverage my expertise and networks to support ground-breaking ideas? How can we reimagine our systems for the betterment of humanity? We are convening a cohort of leaders from:
- Corporates: the next-gen CEOs who have the resources within their business and across their value chain to effect change
- Disruptors: the Founders and CEOs of scale ready businesses who are reimagining the world and need support to get to the next level
- Civil Society & Government: the thought leaders who understand the challenges the systems face and are looking to build cross sector partnerships
- Finance: the purpose-driven investors who are already funding innovative solutions
How You'll Grow
There will be no lecture theatres but instead interactive discussions, debates, experiential learning and charettes with leading purpose-driven alumni CEOs. You’ll leave inspired and nourished with collaborators for your next leadership journey. You will:
- Learn new skills, gain global perspectives, and develop capabilities to lead
- Join a courageous collective. You will be part of an unparalleled community of leaders committed to impact who are on hand to support you on your journey
- Scale disruptive ideas and innovative business models with your fellow travellers and faculty members.
Who You'll Grow With
In line with top-tier executive education, the experience contribution is £10,000. We’re committed to convening a diverse community and recognise the full contribution might not be accessible for everyone. If you work in the not-for-profit or government space, please indicate on the application for potential fellowships.