Bookkeeper, IMAGINE Leaders
IMAGINE‘s mission is to:
1) develop the transformational leaders our world needs now with the capabilities to lead and effect true systems change
2) accelerate the partnerships and disruptive businesses that will realign the intent of business with the prosperity of the planet
Who we’re looking for
IMAGINE is recruiting a savvy Bookkeeper / finance manager with a high level of diligence to provide contracted bookkeeping services for both IMAGINE, an early-stage venture based in London, and for IMAGINE’s founder, Valerie Keller.
You will join a small, committed team and will work closely with Valerie and work alongside the team to develop and implement ideal finance structure for the organisation.
- Handling accounts payables for limited set of vendors / contractors, small team payroll
- Handling invoicing and receivables for executives participating in IMAGINE gatherings and corporate clients
- Handling payables, working with IMAGINE founder’s EA to make timely payments for vendors and small core team.
- Reconciling of bank and credit card accounts (UK, USA, Netherlands)
- Preparing of monthly financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement) for review
- Annual budget preparation assistance and reporting over budget vs actual variances
- Cash flow reporting or forecasting
- Maintaining prepayment or deferred revenue schedules
- Strong working relationships with external tax advisors in UK and the Netherlands/EU as part of integrated finance team and with small office.
Essential skills and experience
- A Bookkeeper with at least 5 years of experience in practice
- Accounts payables and receivables experience, basic budgeting, and cash flow management experience
- Good working knowledge of Xero, Excel and other finance tools (e.g. expense management systems)
- Detail-oriented multitasker with fantastic organisational skills
- Personable, good communicator, good sense of humour
- Legally authorised to work in the UK
Hours: Part-time (21 hours per week for first 90 days, then negotiable),
Contract Type: Temp/contractor
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000, pro rata
Location: Home working, small team meetings in London or Oxford as needed
This role offers the possibility of hybrid working and can be flexible across the working week.
Initial set-up: 2-3 days a week for 90 days
Ongoing estimated 4-6 days/month to be mutually agreed after initial set-up period.